Kote Anjaneya temple is located in Tumkur. This temple has beautiful 75 feet Hanuman statue at the entrance.
About the place
One of the famous Hanuman temples in Tumkur. At the entrance of the temple, there is 75 feet tall Hanuman statue in standing posture with Rama and Lakshman on his shoulders.
Inside there is a small standing east-facing Hanuman idol, Ganesha temple, and navagraha temple.
This idol is one of the Sri Vyasaraja consecrated idols. Sri Vyasaraja was Rajaguru of the historical Vijayanagar empire. He was also the guru of the likes of Kanakadasaand Purandaradasa. Over five hundred years ago Sri Vyasaraja consecrated 732 idols of Hanuman throughout India.
Highlights of temple
- Historic temple – Hanuman Idol existing for 500 years.
- Believed to be concentrated by Sri Vyasaraja.
- Special chariot programs conducted every year
|Type of place||Temple|
|Location||Nr Sira Road Chickpet Tumkur|
|Distance||750 meters from Tumkur Bustand|
|Transport||Buses are available from Bustand|
|Timings||06:00AM – 1:00PM, 04:00PM – 7:00PM|
FB official Handle: https://www.facebook.com/narendrasadhu13
Top Places To Visit Near Hanuman Temple
- siddaganga matha
- Shivagange hills
- Madugiri fort
- Goravanahalli Mahalakshmi temple
- Kaidala Temple
- Namada chilume
- Jayamanghali Forest
- Chowdeshwari Temple In Tiptur
- Gulur Ganesha
- Mandara Giri Jain Temple
- Hatyal Narasimha Swamy Temple
- Seebi Narasimha Swamy Temple
Shortly I will be writing blogs on this to share my experience.
Some Travel Tips For Riders
- Wear Helmets (Must).
- Wear Safety gear and comfortable clothes to be safe for long rides.
- Always pack your things light and smart.
- stay hydrated.
- Never miss your food but be light.
- Take Regular Break.
- Take all the vehicle required documents with you.
A perfect less known trip from Bangalore. How was your trip please comment.